Re: [VAC] aluminum sheet repair

Ron,
 Nearly any flea market of any size has some guy "welding" aluminum pop
cans, etc. with this stuff. During the most-recent demo that I watched,
he punched a hole in a piece of aluminum irrigation pipe and "welded" it
shut. He had a boat propeller and other items on his bench that he
claimed to have repaired earlier.

Having seen the stuff for years, I finally caved in and spent the $20.00
for the rod and stainless steel wire brush. Just haven't had a chance to
use it on anything yet.

                                                 <<Jim>>