[VAC] Big Parts Find!

I'm very happy to say that I just got home from purchasing the whole
parts inventory of an Airstream dealer that operated 1960-1986!  I set
out to perhaps get a few items that I might need, and because of the
size of an awning, I brought my big cube truck.  Good thing!  I ended up
buying the entire inventory, and it took me 7 hours to empty the attic
and load.  Anyway, I'm back and ready to empty it.

I wanted to post this message because my intentions are to sell the
parts via Ebay asap.   I wanted to post here first, to offer stuff to
those who have been helpful to me before I go to auction.  Please
contact me off-list!

This is only a fraction of what I can recall:

NOS:  Zip Dee and Carefree awnings big and small,  regular and vista
view windows of all shapes, doors, Argosy wagon wheels, water and
black/gray tanks, factory service binders mostly 75-76-77-78 years,
water heaters and doors, compartment doors and frames, ac shroud,
Excella aluminum tank covers, and boxes and boxes of other stuff that
filled my 17' truck to the max.  There are some used parts too, and some
older furnishings.   Anyway, sorry to commercialize the list a bit, but
I thought people might like to know.

I'll do my best to help, keep in mind I don't have part #'s on most, so
it will be by description and pics.  Let me know, and please be patient.

PS:  I know there are no rectangular door latches, sorry.

Chris Thompson
77 Overlander 27'
73 Sovereign 31'
76 Argosy 26' -restored- (for sale now)