Re: [VAC] Windex w/vineger

I am not proposing that windex with vinegar is the right solution.  I
used it when I was polishing as it was recommend by a person who polishs
airplanes.  I found it work well for removing polish/oxidation residue.
I have used  since I finish polishing the Bubble to wipe down after a
rain/dust storm.  Seems to work OK but please understand  realize I am
wiping down the polished finish, not pure aluminum.  I also find under
some circumstances that a wet shammi, after washing does a good job.
Depends on heat and kind of spots  and I am still experimenting.

Roy Lashway