[VAC] I broke my window! ARRGGGHHH!

While trimming grass near my Overlander, my weed whacker threw a pebble into
the small oval window (below the one that opens) next to the door. It
shattered.
What is involved in replacing the glass in these oval aluminum frames? At
first glance, it looks like I may have to drill out the rivets (from the
exterior frame) and remove it. Is this correct, or is there some way of
getting to it from the inside? Can the glass be replaced, or must I get a new
frame with glass already mounted?
I would rather not remove the exterior rivets if possible.

Also, could someone please tell me weight, original price, date built, etc.?
Information from the name plate next to the door is:

A61                  FJ
Land Yacht
127D9-S5983905

All help greatly appreciated,