Re: [VAC] I broke my window! ARRGGGHHH!

Roy,
my Overlander was missing that window when I bought it. I don't remember
what was involved in replacing the window, but I do remember that I avoided
the issue by replacing the window with a piece of sheet aluminum. I
installed it from the inside, and 'glued' it into place with some sort of
aluminum-friendly adhesive. It was supposed to be a temporary fix, but it
looked so well that I left it in. I considered making it a 'mail slot'...