Re: [VAC] Batteries

My Trailer hitch has the same narrow battery space.  I use a heavy duty
tractor battery that is about 18'' long and as I recall has a very high amp
reserve.  I have never run out of power and if I turn on several lights,
none of them dim like a deep cycle does..  I don't worry about it not being
a deep cycle because it is constantly being charged by either my tow
vehicle, solar panel, or automatic battery charger,  and has never been
depleted more than 1/4.  Good Luck!
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander