[VAC] Trailers for sale? and kids?

Hey guys,
	I've been watching the for sale page on the VAC site, keeping an eye open
for a trailer for my brother and sister in law, and since June 8 there have
been no more postings.  So, I'm wondering if there's some unwritten code
that no one sells an Airstream after the first week of June or something.
Just seems odd since up until then there were multiple postings every day.
What's up with that?
	Also, my husband and I are probably going to join the "Club" and we have
two young sons, so I was wondering.....how many of you out there have
trailered with young kids?  I'm not certain, but there don't seem to be
many of us out there.   So, here's hoping that I'm going to meet up with
some other families (young or old)!

Jodi of J&J 1972 Overlander