[VAC] Source for check valve

In going over my long neglected water supply system in the GT , I found that
the nice brass check valve is leaking and set out to get a new one.  All I
can find after searching both hardware, plumbing supply places and RV store,
is a plastic one that requires two more fittings to get it into the line to
the demand pump.  Is there something else available?  The old one just fit in
to tubing on both ends and was fastened down with hose clamps.  TIA .

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globetrotter
WCBBI  7113