RE: [VAC] Testing, please. Reply requested :)

Well - that's probably OK.  I got confused between the vintage group and the
'normal' Airstream group, so now I'm getting mail from both.  I guess
(*blush*) that I sent my test out on the vintage mailing group, so here I
am.

Whatcha got?  I've got a '72 Argosy 23' in pretty decent shape.  It's out
right now at the shop, having electric brakes installed on my 3/4 ton
Suburban and a new water-heater installed.  I know, I know, I could probalby
install the water-heater myself, but the wifey wants to take the kids
camping in like 2 weeks, and there's no way I could get it done reliably in
that time - not to mention the fact that I wanted the gas lines tested, the
electric brakes on the trailer tested and the plumbing repaired where it
might be bad.  This trailer hasn't been on the road in probably 10 years.
Not being used at all - just sitting in one yard, then going through a
partial restoration in another yard.  We'll see what happens.