Re: [VAC] Fixing check valve

Take it to an honest to goodness plumbing supply store
(not one of the chain discount hardware stores) and tell
them it leaks...they are pretty helpful folks I have
found and will generally go out of thier way to assist
you. They will probably disassemble it for you, get you
the part you need, install it and have you on your way
out the door for under a buck...the last of the true
customer service kinda stores in my experience.

just remember them when you need to replace a "real"
plumbing item in your home...yes the toilets at home
depot might be cheaper...but can anyone there give advice
AS you install it , except to "bend your knees" when you
lift it?

Looking hard for the America that was,
Ralph