[VAC] Belly skin replacement...

I just finishedreplacing the rotting wood under my fresh water tank and am
now ready to replace the belly skin.  I searched the archives and found a
recommendation for .040 2024T ALCLAD aluminum sheets.  The local suppler
said they come in 4 x 12 sheets and could order some for me.  No problem
until I heard the price...$208 (for 1 sheet)!  Is there a sensible
alternative...I would rather not re-use my old part since I ended up draging
it my last AS adventure.

Timothy A. Hess
Director of Instrumental Music
Paxton-Buckley-Loda High School