Re: [VAC] Battery charging and discharging rates

There is a product at jademountain.com (and other places,
I'm sure) that is called the "solargizer". I knew the guy
that invented this thing and it is very impressive. I was
involved in some testing on it in the military some 7-8
years ago and it works great. If I didn't have a house
full of OPTIMA batteries I'd have a solargizer. Optima
batteries can't make much use of it because it is already
a recombinant design. You know, come to think of it, a
solargizer would make a good fathers day gift for pops
and his SOB motorhome...hmmm.

Ralph