Re: [VAC] Dometic Fan (Was: Blocking Diode)

Doug,
I'm sure there are others who can give you a a more scientific approach
(please do) but in a nutshell:  The fan will sit on the floor behind the
refrigerator to pull cooler air from the fresh air intake on the floor
and send that air across the evaporator coils on the back of the unit.
This will help the current of hot air to flow out the flue (keep the hot
air rising) after it has done it's job in the cooling cycle.   I'm a
believer in every little bit helps with the old refrigerators.  It will
mimic the idea behind the 12v fans they sell for this task at Camping
World.
Paul