Re: [VAC] Refrigerator Door Seal & Awning

Hi Chris,
    When you get back from your weekend, could you look to see if you have an
awning for the rear window of my '73 Ambassador 29' ? The side awning is
fairly new, but the rear is completely rotted. All the hardware is there,
though.
    Until then, 'Stream well. I envy anyone who is moving around in theirs
(although I have mine parked in a wooded acre backyard here, until I'm
finished checking it out and repairing the bad things).