Re: [VAC] new member

Steve,
    Just find one and buy it! Only then will you realize that you could never
have settled for some other brand (SOB).  I have a '61 Caravel 22' that I
completely gutted (because it was that bad) and completely rebuilt in oak and
brass, that gave me lots of years of fun rebuilding.
    I just recently bought a '73 Ambassador International 29' that is in very
good shape and only needs some touch ups, but I'm sure that I will get just
as much pleasure from that. I will probably use it a lot more, too.
    These friendly people on this "web" are a great source of information
(and more).
Look up "Airstream trailer" on your search engine, and you will find many
sources of information and sales. There's your advice... "Just Do It"    John
D. Provence

jeanvallon@aol.com