Re: [VAC] Battery Overcharging

I guess it would be like more of a burst of firecrackers!  When our family
home bunt down 6 years ago, my dad was a pioneer 3-D photographer and among
his 40 years of work and  the art work and other sentimental valuables we
lost, the one funny thing that happened, was my dad had some illegal
skyrockets and fireworks stashed in his bedroom and when the fire reached
the bedroom the skyrockets and such  started flying out the busted window
attacking the fire crew and TV news camera people.  The fire cheif asked me
through my tears, if my dad had guns and amo and I said I didin't know any
thing about  such things. It was like a fire in a chinese firecracker
company!
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander