Re: [VAC] First trip out

Peter,

You may want to take a look at weight and balance in making your decision.
Approximately  10 to 12 percent of your trailer weight belongs on the
tongue to keep your rig stable.  Where does that fit in with your data
plate?  In fact does your rig have a data plate (should be on left front of
coach by today's standard, but I don't know if it was practice 35 yrs ago;
it's there on my '75).

Seems to me that Wally would have figured that into the design.  Seems he
was a pretty sharp guy, I wish I could have met him.

Matt