Re: [VAC] restoration project

Roy & Debbie,

I did check out your web site and WOW!  I've never seen anything like that.  Boy you guys know your a/s inside and out.  How nice that must be.  We have a 73 Overlander 27' and I'm a do it yourselfer and love doing different projects. Something's I'm not physically strong enough to do.  My husband would rather pay someone to do it and he really doesn't have the time.  We'll it's just not the same even if you have the money to.  I want to know how everything works and why.  You guys are really lucky. Your a/s looks really wonderful and I really admire you! .
DSK in TEXAS