Re: [VAC] greetings

Jim,
 I feel that I owe you and the group an appolgy. I'm sorry I forgot your
name and so sorry that I must of hurt your feelings.  After being a mousey
little thing and pushed around  most of my life something snapped and now I
have a tendancy to get too outspoken at times.  Please accept my apologies.
I love the fact that on this list we can all march to a different drum.
Please keep continuing on this list, thats what makes it so magical the
newtimers can learn from the old timers and Visa versa.  I am praying to try
to be more of the gentle loving person that I really am.
with warmest regards,
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander