Re: [VAC] serial numbers

Dear Bill,

Sorry Karnak is in a bad mood.  It may please him to know  that finding a 43
year old "Flying Cloud" so close to home fills us with anticipation,
especially when we were feeling such a void after just completing our first
Airstream restoration.  We've been pacing the floor without a project,
wondering if it's true that you really need more than one Airstream.  Thanks
to Karnak, we now have a mission.  Perhaps he would enjoy a ride in the
Ferrari you purchased in Italy years ago--that should put a smile on his
face.  Drive safely to the Ralley, and take lots of photos of vintage
'Streams!

Ken Reed
'57 Bubble, and counting....