[VAC] [Fwd: Trailers for photo shoot]

Greetings everyone!
  Just thought I would pass this on in case anyone out there is
interested!
Best regards,
Peggy
'64 Bambi II

What's new with Vintage Vacations. - http://www.vintage-vacations.com

Howdy folks, I am putting out this casting call for 3 vintage
Airstream trailers to be use in a photo shoot for a print ad for a car
company some time in the next 2 week in the Los Angeles area.
I don't have all of the details yet. What I do know is that the shoot
will take place before July 1st somewhere in the L.A. area. (they are
working on the location at this time) The setting will be a mock "hip"
trailer park ie: The shady Dell. and that they are looking for three
vintage "Airstream" trailers to use in the park. It is an exterior
shot so the interior of your trailer doesn't matter, but the exterior
of the trailer need to be pretty. Polished or not is ok!
As far as I know, it will be a one day shoot.
If you or someone you know would be interested in using your trailer
in this shoot, please send me a good photo of your trailer along with
all of your details and availabilty.
I will work out all of the details with the company and try to get you
as much money as possible for the day ($300.-$450.) is what I usually
get for your service and trailer for a day!
if you are interested, please contact Craig Dorsey as soon as possible
@ (714) 973-2967 or (714) 743-9233 or email me at the address on this
note.

Thank you

Craig Dorsey