Re: [VAC] 1968 Caravel pictures

Thanks, I need to do some cleaning, its not been used much for a couple
years. Good pictures are easy with a good camera.

I do have the hammock. Its an aluminum frame with canvas cover. My dad
used on some trips and he weighed probably 160 pounds at that time. I
thought I'd seem something to the effect that 90 pounds was the weight
limit. I'd believe that especially when parallel to the center line
where the upper supports would be so far from the outside walls. The
anchors across the front like the Caravel should be stronger.

The hammock rides behind the lounge.

Gerald J.