Re: [VAC] weatherstrip

You might try Metro Moulded Parts in Minneapolis, MN.
They make rubber seals and various other parts for
restoring older cars. Their catalog shows cross
sections of most of the pieces and they sent me 6 inch
samples when I was in need of something "different"
for 1 of my projects (1952 MGTD with windup windows in
newly fabricated doors). 1-612-757-4106 for questions.
The 1991 catalog shows 1-800-878-2237, but the phone
number above (from Yahoo Yellow pages) doesn't match
the catalog "612" number so it may be chaged also.
Doug Robinson
'75 Tradewind, WBCCI #1809, VAC