[VAC] Curved front Windows

Not counting the 30's models that ended in 1939, the 40's models were
only made in 47, very few, 48, 49.  The curved front and rear windows
were made in 47, 48, 49 and some in 1950.   If you saw a split window
coach made in the 40's, it was not an Airstream.  This is one of the
legends I am trying to de-bunk.  Those split window coaches made in the
40's, were made by Curtiss Wright, or by Silver Streak,.....NOT
Airstream.  Some of the 50's models were 1/2 and 1/2, curved rear window
and flat front window.

Now Vanessa, if you want Karnak to read your mind, you will have to wait
for the new moon, and for him to recover from a hang over.  If you want
me to answer more questions about your O lander, please give me the
basics, ie,  year, length, ser #, plant, number of axles, bath? twins?
modifications? segments,  All of those things are necessary for us
mortals to compute the lineage of your coach.

Bill