Re: [VAC] Re: 73 Overlander, No gray water tank.

Hello,
My 69 27ft has the same configuration on the brown (black) and no gray.   The
drains from sink and tub route to
the same output as the brown tank (where you would connect a dump hose).  I have
a cover on the output fitting where
the dump hose connects (standard type cap).  With the cap on I open the dump
valve from the brown tank and now
the gray water flows into the brown tank.  Just make sure you have the dump
valve closed before you take the
cap off to hookup the dump hose.   Not having a manual I have assumed that this
is the way it was intended to
work.   I haven't had any problems using it this way.  I also have a cap with a
garden type hose connection that
I use when I want the gray water to go into a portable 10 gal tank.

Jim J