Re: [VAC] Park model? NOT!

I agree,
because on the assembly line they may have changed a model and had left over
chassis or domes or what ever and that may be why when they changed over to
duratorque axles in '61 some models  had them and some dindn't.  I Know from
my grandsparents experience with him on a caravan to Mexico in the fifties
Wally was no penny pincher, treated them like royalty, but as any business
man or should I say woman knows, common sesne tells you to use what you have
in the loft before you start using the new stuff.
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander
videll@olypen.com