Re: [VAC] Park model?

Bill ,
thank you so much for helping me clear up this subject.  My trailer came
with an electric water heater, no water tank but a toilet holding tank and a
gas fridge. So I didn't know if it was a modern term park model or what.  I
have an old trailering book from the late fifties and they did not have the
term park models back then.  As you said they would dig a pit, put a block
of ice in the a/c fridges that had a shelf with a drain, carry a 5 gal jug
with a spicket and be on their merry way.
P.S. Do you know why my trailer has so many windows, was it a possible
Panorama model or a custom job? They are obviously factory installed, not
some later put in job.
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander