Re: [VAC] Park model?

I wish you wouldn't refer to your classic as a camper.  In RV talk a camper
is the pickup mounted cabovercamper. Your classic deserves a little more
respect. Sorry that I am so outspoken, hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
P.S. did I ever send you pics of my trailer? It's a cross between a park
model and a selfcontained model, came with an electric water heater, no
water tank but a toilet holding tank, propane fridge, and propane light.
Figure that!
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander