Re: [VAC] Vanessa's frame up restore question

I can't remember here name,
but if you have a red set of #'s painted on top of the front or back or both
windows,  There is a lady on the list who can look them up and give you the
rally and caravan history of your trailer.  Mine had lost the #' and from
some fine etching left,  the closest I could come up with was the # 801.
She told me that the last rally it had been in was 1988 with a couple from
Florida and it had been on no caravans.  I may have come up wtih the wrong#,
but all I know is the Trailer has done some major traveling.  It still has a
'62 Seattle Worlds Fair sticker on one of the windows that I don't want to
remove.  If you want to know the place of manufacture, the weight, and other
trivia, give bill Scott your ID # by the door entrance, and he has some kind
of guide he can look it up with.  Regarding frame separation, does that mean
the body shell is seperating from the chassis?
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander
videll@olypen.com