[VAC] Re: [a/s] 75 Aitsream Brake system follow-up

Don,

To the best of my (albeit limited) knowledge the disk brakes are vacuum,
drums are electric.  Check for a small tank behind the LP tanks.  About
large enough for 1-1/2 to 2 gallons.  That is the vacuum accumulator.
The brake connection will be a hose with quick disconnect fitting.  You
should be able to tell the difference by looking behind the rims for
either disks or drums.  I don't believe there were ever electric disks
but I could be mistookin.  That would not be a first.  Second perhaps,
but not a first.  ;^)>

I am also putting this out on the Vintage Airstream net.  Any of you
vintage guys... er vintage trailer guys able to elucidate furtherly?

Thanks,
Matt