Re: [VAC] tail lights

Pearl,

Where did you get the new tail lense?  The ones on our trailer are a bit
faded on the top, and we'd like to replace them.

Also, we have looked around for the tear drop lights at Kragen, Pep Boys,
and Auto Zone and have only found ones with a plastic (gray or black)
paintable base - and only orange ones.  I see JC Whitney sells packs of five
red and five orange, but there's no way to see the base on these before
purchase.

We'd like to find some new ones with a chrome base.  Although, we haven't
gone to a proper RV shop, yet, but will soon.

Thanks,

Bob and Nora
'64 Trade Wind