Re: Re: [VAC] Expanding foam sealant

Bob,

A thought about the foam insulation in the belly pan. Your Airstream, no
matter how well you have it sealed will eventually leak. The water will
either run down between the walls and out through a crack in the belly pan
or penetrate the inner wall and get the inside of your trailer wet. I would
not do anything that would hold the water inside the belly...you want any
water that finds its way in there to be able to get out. Otherwise it
collects and will rot out the floor. I suspect that the foam would tend to
collect the water.

Scott