[VAC] towing

Jackie  I'm on memory wagon today.....I have been towing for 37+ years a 30'
and  have on occasion towed shorter AS and it never seems to make a difference
in the towing ...the key is a proper hitch with equalizer bars and sway
control.    Way back when Johnny Johnson used to write for Trailer Life he was
at a rally and picked 5 couples to demonstrate his teaachine how to tow & back
up;......1st the one walking was to walk along side the driver (in front of the
rear view mirror so driver had to listen to what you said)   If you were backing
put your hand at the bottom of the wheel thus if you want the tail of the
trailer to go to the left you moved that hand to the left....easy     He picked
us as 1 couple and have been grateful ever since.      Pearl