Re: [VAC] Polishing notes from the front...

Chris:

I used up approximately one week of time, at least 3-4 hours per day.  That
doesn't include the cleanup time at the end of the day, which is 30 minutes
of nastiness.  It wasn't the most enjoyable way to spend a vacation, but it
does feel good when you finish, step back, and take it all in.

Did not remove caulk; under the principle of "if it ain't broke...", the
trailer was dry and the caulk was sound, so I left it.  I read somewhere that
sealant manufacturers recommend leaving good caulk, and two subsequent hard
rains have established that the original caulk is still doing its job.  I
have a tube of Vulkem just in case, but the polishing process wasn't rough on
the caulk, so I shouldn't really have to use any, maybe just touch up here
and there.

Jon