Re: [VAC] UN-Stuck lug nuts on Aluminum wheels.

OK, since we are on the tire/lug nut scene...

A bit embarrasing here, but is there an easy way to change TIRES on one of
these things...I have a dual axle '62 Overlander and I need three more tires,
plus someday I will have to use my spare, I'm sure. I changed out an old tire
last summer and used up a whole dictionary of expletives trying to get the
sucker ON. Finally had to "kneel" the front end, put 56 stacked 2x4s under my
floor jack and last but not least let the air out of the tire....all to get the
wheel and studs to match levels. Never again in 95+ temps and near 100%
humidity...nearly made me give up the Airstream there AND THEN AT THE TRUCK
STOP! So either I learn how to do this properly or I win the lotto and hire
some Gorilla full time so I can avoid this nightmare. As I don't play the
lotto, (and that greatly decreases my chance of winning), I'd really appreciate
some help on this extremelly vexing issue.

Sweating just thinking about doing it again,
Ralph