Re: [VAC] UN-Stuck lug nuts on Aluminum wheels.

If you have the "rubber" axles that I am familiar with (dura-whatever
brand), provided you have at least two axles, the conventional
recommendation is to drive the good wheel up onto something several inches
high, like a curb, a set of leveling blocks, etc. That one good wheel can
then take the entire weight while you change out the flat one, which should
be clear of the ground at this point.

I remember seeing this discussed in some of the airstream manuals.

As to putting the tire onto the rim, I leave that to the pros.

Jerry  W4UK