Re: [VAC] UN-Stuck lug nuts on Aluminum wheels.

Hi Jim et al:

Please excuse my horning in on this, but I got the impression that the
issue was this:

With dual axles, when one of the tires is flat, apparently the unflat
tire holds the flat tire up.  Like Terry was saying about removing the
problem wheel and driving to a service place on the other.  If that's how
it works (I'm a single axle guy myself), then how can you be "on the
ground" when you are breaking loose the lug nuts unless you jack up the
trailer, place a block of some kind under the flat, and lower back down
on it?

GQ '67 Safari