Re: [VAC] Re: polishing

Suggest you go get a quote.  When you get a new clear coat finish it
means removing old clearcoat and preparing the finish then clear coating.
 About the same amount of effort as removing clearcoat and doing a polish
job. Of course when they do a polish job the seal coat is typically not
the airstream "clearcoat" product.  I can'tspeak for  prices everyone
that might do a clearcoat would charge  you but I have seen similar
quotes mentioned  on this list and have one friend who have paid that
much for a new clear coat job..  If you have better information please
share it.

Roy