[VAC] Solar panel installation

Hey Jim,

In your note (below), you mentioned installing a solar panel.

Didn't you know that Noel Kirkby (www.rvsolarelectric.com) offers
free personal "walk you through it" assistance (on your cell phone)
while you are laying on the roof of your trailer trying to figure
out what you're doing up there?

Seriously, what have you been up to - that is taking a week to
install one solar panel? That sounds so unlike you. Are you going
to try telling me that something has stumped you? I doubt it.

Okay, now I'll be nice: Jim, how are you coming along with your
solar panel installation? Are you putting it on your Avion?

Terry