[VAC] Avion Travelcade Club Travel Fifth Wheel Fleetwood Trailer RV

Jim, some Airstream factory people broke away from A/S a few years back
and started building Avions.  Some one always does that.   The Avions
got heavy, and expensive.  Now Fleetwood owns and builds Avions.
Fleetwood basically builds throw-away trailers, so who knows what will
become of Avion.  Don Horn is our resident expert on Avions, and owns a
very nice 63, or 64.  If he is not on the list, I will send you his url.
Don't tell me we are going to lose you.  Please don't become

Bill

http://www.avionclub.org/