Re: [VAC] dry rot

Also try the Abatron site ("abatron.com"). They make a brace of
penetrating wood products ("Liquid Wood" and "Wood Epox") that I have
used for several years in the restoration/rebuilding of everything from
stair stringers to architectural trim--and including our AS's floor.
These have been used, and continue to be used, in hundreds of
high-profile historic restorations around country. Not the cheapest, but
structural properties purportedly better than similar products. Full info
on the site, including good FAQs, list of projects, product specs,
how-to-use, other products (for concrete, metal....) ordering info, etc.

Usual disclaimer ("I do not have, nor have I ever had, any interest....)

Rob