Re: [VAC] Hehr window gaskets/door gaskets & seal

After all this time I am now starting to worry about window and door
seals/gaskets for my 1956 bubble.  Does anyone have a web site address,
email address or plain mailing address for Hehr window company.

Has any one had any success for door molding for the '56 -'58 airstreams
and like wise for the windows.  My windows aren't bad but rubber is a
little hard but intact.  The door seal is in poor shape and I need to do
something about it.   Thanks.

I had saved a lot of messages on this matter over the past 2 years but lost
it all when my hard drive crashed and nothing could be saved.