Re: [VAC] epoxy thinners- I don't think it's paint or lacquer thinner!

Having used epoxies since the 1950s I will say that your advice is on the
money. The stuff is toxic. some people are very sensitive to contact with it
and as breaving in the fumes any thing other than pure air is hazards to your
health. .
I have used lacquer thinner  acetone and mek to thin epoxy laminating resin
to coat wood and as a medium to saturate rotten wood for a lot more years
than I care to remember. NEVER thin the resen if you are useing it for any
other purpose.
Jim Smith