Re: [VAC] epoxy

I have never heard of the other sealents in the boat shops we always used a
product called 5200 it is about $6.00 a thbe a 10oz 0r 1lb I forgot which it
is a marine type material after it sets up a month it is impossable to
seperate the parts I have pulled the Jel coat from a boat trying to remove a
part It worked extreamly an bonding and leak proofing alumium to fiberglass.
it is avalable in white and black and possably alumium I am not sure.
Jim Smith
1965 tradewoind (The Silver Albatross)