Re: [VAC] Plywood floor

You can use A-C exterior fir plywood in the place of marine plywood the onlt
differance between the two is marine plywood has no voids in the inner plys.
the glue is the same on both.I in fact built very succsful boats from
exterior plywood.If you are bent our of shape about having poison under foot
remember that all the glues used in plywood is toxic as isthe matirials usewd
for presher treating ,but when the stuff dries out it becomes inert. If you
want the floor to last along time you need to treat it with a
rotproffing material or do as I do saturate it with epoxy on both sides and
especally the edges.both materials are poison but I am in my 73rd year and
have used both materials for many years and am still healthy. all it takes is
a little common sense and respect for the materals one is using.
JIM SMITH