Re: [VAC] greywater/blackwater management

Cynthia,
When we are at a place where we cannot dump the gray water on the ground, we
use a portable blue tank to collect it. (We used to collect it in a bucket
until that became illegal in Ohio.) If you get a small enough blue tank you
can easily dump the contents in any available toilet. The problem is that
you have to dump it often, so we have two tanks, one large, one small. A
bother, but it makes things workable for us until I get around to reworking
the plumbing so we have some gray water storage.
Scott