Re: [VAC] side cabinets for couch

Hi Cynthia and Raymond Richard,

We're glad to have you become active participants on the list. When I read your three sentences,

>Does anyone have or know where we might be able to get these.
>Condition of material does not matter as we are going to have everything
>reupholstered.  Any information would be appreciated.

I immediately thought of a family in Paducah, Kentucky who specialize in reupholstering Airstreams.
I'm sure it would be a simple matter for them to build the missing side pieces to your couch and
upholster them at the same time as everything else was done.

The are also skillful at white glove cleaning before making new curtains and installing them.

Another service they offer is to remove the carpet and pad, then replace it with new.

All of this can occur while you wait (live in your Airstream at their place with 3 point hookups).
If you offer to help with the scud work, the job will go faster and will cost less. We've seen their
workmanship and found it first rate. They can do all three of the above jobs in a week to ten days,
depending on how much of the menial labor you volunteer to do.

You would need to decide on a pattern and colors, either by visiting them first (recommended so you
can find the place while towing your Airstream) or by looking at the same designer books in your
local area. A date would need to be scheduled. Many Airstreamers know about the quality of their
work and make appointments a year in advance.

Contact me on our private line <grin> if you'd like to know more. We have no financial interest in
this business, nor are they related to us in any way.

Terry