[VAC] Toilet leak

Hello everyone,

I purchased a 1965 Caravel recently and, as seems to always be the case,
its quality was misrepresented.  In fact I paid a premium price for a
trailer in A-1 condition and got a restoration project with a polish
job.  My inexperience got me good on this one.

Anyway, I am currently starting on the toilet leaks.  The label on the
side of the toilet reads:

Townsend Products Corporation
Mod. 900-C
Code App. W.P.O.A. T-1085

There is a plunger rod at the rear of the toilet which goes up into the
water tank.  When I flush the toilet, there is a leak around this rod.
Does anyone know where I might find the replacement gasket needed?

Also, after flushing the toilet 6 to 8 times, I found that there is a
small puddle of water on top of the black water tank.  I have yet to
discover the source of this leak, but I suspect that I will need to
remove the toilet and replace the seals underneath.  Any advice on this
process would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete
'65 Caravel