[VAC] wiring

Hi everyone and thank you in advance.  Two years Carol and I
purchased a 1961 Bambi.  Well, we finally bought a vehicle to pull
it! A 1987 Jeep with towing package.  The problem is the wiring has
been clipped off and all I've got is a bunch of wire ends. Of course
I could just bring the who rig somewhere and say, "wire it" but I'd
rather do it myself...at first anyway.  So, does anyone have
experience wiring a Jeep to Bambi?

We're fixin to head to Grey Fox Bluegrass festival in July.  Great
event for anyone who loves bluegrass.

stephen