[VAC] Rockguard Installation

Hello All,
I just finished installing my rockguard on the front window, looks good.
However I cannot for the life of me figure out how to attach the rubber "T'"
holders that hold the window to the coach at the bottom. If I attach the T to
the coach it seems too short to reach the concave clip that I think attaches
to the front of the bottom of the window frame. Or.... does the concave clip
fit on the underside bottom of the window frame? Or...... do I attach the T
to the window and the concave clip to the coach? Anyone install one of these
things? It didn't come with directions but it looks simple enough that a
chimp should be able to install it. (hey I'm just a regulatory consultant)
If someone has a picture that would be of great help, us consultants do
better with pictures.

Ed
WBCCI/VAC/WI/WDCU 4425
68 Sovereign